Follow @chloewanderlust

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Wednesday

Sometimes you need to treat yourself. The little pleasures in life are sometimes the things that make it worth living. My personal treats are; warm blankets, flavoured tea and bath bombs! But above all else, the best indulgence is a good meal. Today, I decided I needed a little treat. 

Muesli with macadamia nuts, dried cranberries, mixed seeds, goji berries, dried apricots and seasonal fruit

Now, let's get this straight, I LOVE COOKING. There I said it. Now you know pretty much everything about me. No in all seriousness, I am genuinely passionate about the process of writing, following and editing recipes. I also like eating, not that I eat breakfast, second breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, desert, supper and a midnight snack. But I like flavours and textures and I like to push the boundaries of what I eat. Although I draw the line at eating, like, a cat. My favourite meal is lunch, I don’t know why, maybe because lunchtime you can have either something breakfast-y or dinner-y and it can still be acceptable. 

Crab Stuffed Avocado's

Anyway, I've made some of these meals for breakfast and lunch that I've been meaning to do for a while. And I'll probably continue to document them in a weekly format. I’m not claiming they’re fantastically healthy, although I do try, but they do taste good. If you want the recipes just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment