Follow @chloewanderlust

Friday 22 August 2014

GOODBYE BRITAIN

Just a quick update! Tomorrow I leave for Canada to start my year abroad at McMaster University. I'm pretty excited/nervous and generally just looking forward to it all starting! The first few weeks will be a bit mad I imagine; a lot of bank account setting up, mingling with other International students and trying to find out where I can find a pack of digestive biscuits. Anyway during this time I doubt I will be able to post as much but I'll try to keep up with anything that needs posting. I'm going to try and take the 'yes' approach to life abroad. Want to go to a toga party? Ok yeh...I guess so. Want to try out this pancake house? YES. Want to go dog sledging with cute husky puppies? OMG YES. Hopefully this will work out for the best and give me plenty of material on stuff to try out, eat and visit in Canada and maybe even across the border...USA West Coast trip anyone? I'll be catching my flight tomorrow morning and flying straight to Toronto- somewhere I will definitely be frequenting! Then straight onto Hamilton to settle in and see what's about. If anyone has any tips for life in Canada please let me know! Will be posting soon, watch this space.

SEE YA ENGLAND XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment